PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : SGA Pro + DE925 serial output problem

scorpz
18.03.2010, 23:47
Hello,

i would like to apologize first for writting in english, because i do not speak german very well, but i understand your language.

I am from Firefighter brigade in Slovenia where we bought SGA Pro programming adapter and DE925 pager which we programmed like it is said under instructions from SGA Pro to send data to serial output (COM1) under RIC table and in options from firmware of pager with programm PSW900 v4.5.

We are trying to get messages from adapter to the PC but we cannot succed as pager gives us nothing after sending command @p over serial port (COM1) with settings (baud rate: 38400, parity none, data bits 1, stop bits 1 and flow control none). We tried those settings in Hyperterminal (Windows) and in console (Ubuntu) but nothing ever gives us back from pager.

Can somebody help me please.

Thanks for the answer and sorry for english.

Best Regards, scorpz

Fabpicard
19.03.2010, 09:13
Hi,

the "@p" command is to read out the Messages of the DE925-Memory.

We have learnd that you need to send the command 2 times behind each other.

SY Fabsi

scorpz
30.03.2010, 14:36
Thank you for your reply which helped me. I solved the problem now. Had to wait also from 150ms - 500ms difference between sending commands together.

Is there any other command to send over serial port for example to delete all messages or just 1 message?